sábado, 20 de março de 2010

Katatonia - My Twin





The neck, then the shame
The head is hung in shame
The neck, then the shame
The head is hung in shame

I thought that you had grown
That you would carry on
But now that I am gone
What else's been with drawn?

You used to be like my twin
And all it's been. Was it all for nothing?
Are you strong when you're with him?
The one who's placed you above us all

I think our love
I let it pass
It feels like fire
But it won't last

You used to be like my twin
And all it's been. Was it all for nothing?
Are you strong when you're with him?
The one who's placed you above us all

What is it coming to
I am unwilling to go on
You have lost
No one has won

You used to be like my twin
And all it's been. Was it all for nothing?
Are you strong when you're with him?
The one who's placed you above us all









Share:

0 Cadáveres Aqui Escavaram Suas Covas:

Covas Recomendáveis

Prosa De Um Coveiro Inominável

O Terror Inominável. O Horror Inominável. A Loucura Inominável. A Cova Aqui É A Do Puro Pesadelo Das Covas Mais Profundas E Elevadas. Vozes Estranhas Aqui. Sons Estranhos Aqui. Palavras Estranhas Aqui. Estranhas E Inomináveis. Sintam-Se Conduzidos Pelo Carro Inominável Do Terror Inominável. Sintam-Se Conduzidos Pelo Carro Inominável Do Horror Inominável. Sintam-Se Conduzidos Pelo Carro Inominável Da Loucura Inominável.

O Coveiro Inominável

Minha foto
Nos Infernos, O Abismo
Visualizar meu perfil completo

Cavam Aqui Suas Covas:

Marcadores


Firefox

Firefox

Meu Perfil No Facebook

Obtenha visualizações gratuitas no Snap.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support